Combo Tour : Guided Bike Tour Paris and Louvre MuseumSemi-private – max 6 people/tour
Visiting Paris and the Louvre while taking your time is now possible !
A unique opportunity to discover the world’s biggest museum without queuing and the world’s most beautiful capital without traffic jams. A combined visit by bike in a small group that sets each monument in context and connects the finest masterpieces with both the grand and lesser-known past of the capital.
Your enthusiastic professional guide will accompany you by bike from the bustling
Halles to the Palais Royal and over to the Louvre, where await the Mona Lisa’s smile, the mysterious Venus de Milo and the magnificent royal jewels. After leaving the grandeur of the museum, you will continue by bike to the Left Bank and the landmarks of a tumultuous past: a tower of scandal in the venerable French Academy; Paris’ first ever cafe; a district of theologians that later became the home of New Wave cinema…An unexpected Paris in which the charm of a great artist’s house sits next to the splendor of a queen’s residence.
- Centre Pompidou
- Les Halles
- Royal Palace
- Guided Tour of the Louvre (1,5 h)
- Tuileries Garden
- Quai de Seine/Pont des Arts
- Atelier de Delacroix/Pl. Fürstenberg
- Saint-Germain des Près
- Luxembourg Garden
- Ile de la Cité / Conciergerie
- Place de l’Hôtel de Ville (City Hall)
- Comfortable Bicycle
- Accessories : Helmet, basket
- Professional National Guide
- Duration : approx. 4 hours
- Tickets to the Louvre (skip the Line – No waiting)