Private tour Bike Tour + tasting
Discover the Paris that only a Parisian could know. From the Place de la Bastille to the Quais de Seine along with the most Parisian market and enjoy all the high-quality produce of the region: croissants, dried sausage, cheese, gratin dauphinois and coffee.
After this taste adventure, become a virtual Parisian and head for the places where the locals get together; you’ll better get to know, thanks to Paris Bike Tour’s professional guide, the multiple layers of the City of Light. Compare the architecture of the City Hall of Paris with the modern Bibliothèque (library) Nationale François Mitterrand while learning what the life of a Parisian is really like within the busiest parts of the city. Other places to go will be suggested so that throughout your visit you can better live the life of a Parisian.
- Centre Pompidou
- Le Marais / rue de Franc Bourgeois
- Place de Vosges
- Place de la Bastille / Opéra
- Le Faubourg Saint-Antoine
- Food tasting at a covered market: Café, croissant, an assortment of cheeses and deli meats and a "surprise of the day"
- Parc de Bercy
- Passerelle Simon de Beauvoir
- Bibliothèque nationale de France (BnF)
- Quais de Seine / Square Tino Rossi
- Institut du Monde Arabe
- Notre Dame -Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- Accessories: helmet, basket, rain-poncho
- Professional National Guide
- Food tasting at the market
Extras during the food tasting.