Private bike tour Marie-Antoinette
Follow the unpredictable life of Marie Antoinette – Where will it lead ?
Everything started out well – she was young, rich and pretty.
Throughout your visit your National Guide will reveal why Marie Antoinette would become so reviled and hated to the point of becoming a welcomed victim of the guillotine.
Marie Antoinette is synonymous with the Palace of Versailles. But Paris was where the most dramatic events of her life took place. With your Paris Bike Tour guide you will discover it all: From Marie Antoinette’s grandiose wedding at l’Hôtel de Ville, her wild escapades at the Galeries du Palais Royal and her final imprisonment at the Conciergerie.
On this tour of Paris by bike you will follow the life of the most famous Queen of France.
- Place de l’Hôtel de Ville
- Rue des Halles - Place des Victoires
- Jardins et Galeries du Palais Royal
- Cour du Carrousel Tuileries
- Place de la Concorde
- Pont Neuf : évocation Fête de la Fédération (Tour Eiffel),
- La Conciergerie
- Ile de la Cité
- Quai des Orfèvres, parvis Jean-Paul II , rue d’Arcole, pont d’Arcole
- Quai de Gesvres – rue des Archives
- Hôtel de Rohan
- Carreau du Temple Square du Temple
- Accessories: helmet, basket, poncho
Not included: Refreshments, snacks and drinks at well-earned breaks