Guided Electric Bike Tour of Paris the French Capital
Experience the world-renowned monuments of Paris along with the all the unusual and lesser-known charms of the city: all in 4 hours..
With the comfort and ease of an electric bike the legendary sights and the mood of Paris are yours. The Marais—follow the trend. Enjoy a game of Pétanque at the oldest Parisian monument. Take in the student life of the Latin Quarter: Decompress at the “Luco” and hang out in the typically Parisian side-streets of Butte aux Cailles.
The artists’ cafés of Saint-Germain-des-Prés invite you for a visit. Or if you prefer a moment of peace and quiet along the riverbank it’s the Nouvelles Berges de Seine. And if the Champs-Élysées captured your attention it will be impossible to stay away from the home of the finests jewelry salons, Place Vendôme… right next door to the Palais Royal and the Louvre.
The endless charms of the most beautiful city in the world are waiting to be discovered.
All of this in one tour—everything is possible.
- Le Marais and Place des Vosges
- Île de la Cité, Ile Saint-Louis, and Notre-Dame
- Quartier Latin and La Sorbonne
- La Butte Sainte Geneviève and Mouffetard
- Arènes de Lutèce
- Butte aux Cailles
- Jardin du Luxembourg
- Saint-Sulpice and Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- Musée d’Orsay and Nouvelles berges rive gauche
- Pont Alexandre III
- Champs Elysées
- Place Vendôme
- Louvre / Tuileries
- Confortable Electric Bike
- Accessories : Helmet, basket
- Professional National Guide
The price of the visit does not include: -Food and drinks at scheduled stops.